1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dyed Bone Armor

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by King Durango, Jul 18, 2009.

1. King Durango

King Durango Guest

I've seen spined bone armor that is a very nice shade of pale blue, as if it were using the colour of the spined leather. When I have crafted it, it remains plain and doesn't take the colour of the leather I use. Is bone armor dyeable any other way than with Pigments of Tokuno? It doesn't dye with my leather dye tub. Thanks!

2. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

Bone armor can no longer be made in any color aside from the plain colour. It use to be able to be made the color of the special leathers, and was dyeable as well, but no longer.

3. King Durango

King Durango Guest

Ahhh. Thanks. Was it a very small window in where bone armor took the colour of its leather? I would almost have guessed that it would have reverted back to plain colour when they made the change. Do you know is it somewhat rare?