1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dyed Scrappers

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Larisa, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

I didn't want this to get lost in the depths lol

I dyed my Scrappers Lavender, I LIKE IT!

[​IMG]

Yes I use the classic client don't crucify me!

This is MUCH better then the Magenta, I'm very pleased :)

And don't hate on my blue robe, it was a birthday gift, slime-dyed :)

2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Looks good. :)

3. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I'm happy your happy...

However I'm completely unimpressed.

But as they say "Whatever trips your trigger."

4. temu

temu Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Classic client for the win! It doesn't feel like Ultima without it!

Now dye your hair.

5. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

:( You don't like my red hair??? lol

I have been wanting to dye it but not sure what color. I've always had red :/

Time for a change!

6. Kayne

Kayne Guest

Somewhat a shame that by dying the scrapper it loses all the detail. Funny that robe has also lost its detail can't really see the ruffly bits.

7. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager

The book hasn't lost any detail, it's just very dark now.

I can still clearly see the detail in game.

The robe, I agree with, you can still see shades in game but not as much.

I like it though because it was a birthday present. Not a color I would have chosen for myself but it's special so I wear it proudly :)

8. temu

temu Lore Keeper

I like red. My sampire has that neon fire engine red. It's REALLY red!

I think with tasteful attire and toned down colors including lots of blacks and grays, the bright hair can be pulled off nicely.

9. Kayne

Kayne Guest

Since Uhall can be volatile I hope that didn't come across as trolling you Larisa. Just my observation from the image you posted.

Its always nice to have items like that, that have sentimental value. I have some clothes made by a friend who used to play who named his tailor "Ann Summers" Which my tailor always wears proudly. :)

10. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager

Ohh no not at all Kayne :)

I agree with you on the robe, it's not a nice color lol and the detail is lost, but it being a gift I will always wear it.

And it being slime-dyed, I missed that whole thing so that makes it even more special.

Since I was one of the the first people to become infected by blackrock and start to hear the *voices* I changed my attire from bright colors to very dark. The red hair kinda fits that, though I was thinking of changing it to a dark grey or blue..the slate blue compassion dye would be perfect lol.

11. Kayne

Kayne Guest

Shame its one dye per account or I would see what the one and only char on origin got and if it was slate blue I'd happily donate it to you.

I don't recall anything about slime dying so I guess I missed that one too.

12. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager

Aww that's very nice of you to offer.

Yeah it was an event back in 2009

Slimes are on the move! Driven out of their dungeons by the dark forces corrupting the land, a special variety of slimes are making random appearances throughout the world for next few weeks after publish. Researchers have discovered that these specially hued slimes can dye artifacts and magically enhanced items! They tend to stay in an area for two days before moving to a new location and shifting their hue.

There are a total of 35 colors: 30 minor tokuno dyes, and 5 new hues.

Was only for a limited time.

13. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

You could have just used the natural dyes :(
    Btw a lot of ppl don't know but you can use the natural dyes on any spellbook.

14. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager

I like purple...'tis my favorite color...and this is a special dye!

Now I need another one for my sheild lol *sighs* oh well it's not like I match with my BRIGHT blue robe!

15. Kayne

Kayne Guest

I have a natural white color spellbook as a friend was demonstrating the dyes to me when I came back to uo after a break and hadnt yet seen them. I actually really like it in white.

16. Kayne

Kayne Guest

My offer of a dye on origin is still available Larisa - I got Lavender (same as I got on all shards :/ )

17. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

I use the Plain dye to dye my spellbooks. I think it does a nice job of making a white-ish book while retaining the detail.

-OBSIDIAN-

18. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot

Looks good Larissa.

Speaking as a natural red head red is good...