1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dyeing Display Cases.....

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kylie Kinslayer, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I was looking for some display cases and ran across this deed. Blue display case deed facing South? Wow, jumped on it fast, never knew they could be dyed. Got home, placed it and yepp, Blue. Have tried using furny, statue, special tubs - Tok dyes - Natural dyes, and can't dye a case nor a deed. Suggestions?

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Has the display case you are trying to dye ever been placed and removed before? I believe that most deeded items can only be dyed before their first placement.

3. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I tired every way possible with the ones I listed. Tried deed form unplaced, deed after being placed, and case while it was placed. Maybe I didn't have the correct type tub/dye.

4. Nimuaq

Nimuaq Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Tazar is correct, the first time you use the 13th anniversary gift ticket, the display case deed is "blessed" and can be dyed using any natural dye. After you place it, however, it can not be dyed again.

I have a luna white display case, it doesnt look very good. I was after a yew wood looking display case to match other furniture in the house but couldnt find a good natural dye for it.

5. Steelhead

Steelhead Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Any have any pics they can post to show what their special dyed display cases look like? Would like to see before I do mine....

:)

6. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Test it at server down, grab all your display case deeds and some dyes and at server down dye them all and place them to see what they look like.

Oh if you do, take a screeny

Thunderz

7. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Dragonstorm Manor on Atlantic has some shadow-dyed display cases on the second floor - Just outside the SE bridge of Umbra. Teleporter on the bottom floor.