1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dyes for dark blue cape?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by jwauk99, Jan 3, 2010.

1. jwauk99

jwauk99 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I have a cape that was crafted using BOD reward cloth. I'm not sure the official color of the cape, but it's a very deep blue.

I now have a new cape, that I was to DYE this color, but I'm not sure there is a dye for this color??

Anyone have an idea?

Attached Files:

2. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

No, the BOD reward colors are unavailable as dye color options. There may be a few "close" ones (not via the normal or special dye tub though) either via tokuno dyes, plant dyes or slime dyes, but not from the standard dye tubs.

3. LadyKeroOfAtl

LadyKeroOfAtl UO Homes & Castles News Reporter
    Stratics Veteran

It won't be the same color
    But plant stain wise.. You'd mix a blue plant with a black plant for the closest possible.
    [​IMG]

Picture from uoguide. it would come out the color listed 1317.

4. Well now, that's just plain crap that UOGuide would put that kind of BS on a pic. Like you couldn't take a screen shot and put the pic on photobucket or some other site, then post it from there. What a load of ****.

5. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ha! Yeah it does seem a little petty. Oh well.

6. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor

Does the new cape have properties on it, like a [replica] or something?

7. Cirno

Cirno Purple Pony Princess
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

In fairness to UOGuide, they have every right decide how their bandwidth is used, even if they don't pay for additional bandwidth above a point.

8. Just post the direct url to the UOGuide.com webpage containing the graphic, instead of posting the graphic file itself.

Regarding the subject, yes there are certain items with unique colors, eg. Ari Robe +10 Physical Resist, that even the special dye tubs and plant dyes are unable to replicate.

9. RaDian FlGith

RaDian FlGith Babbling Loonie

Because, you know, discouraging people from using bandwidth that they, themselves, are paying for is a bad thing, right?

No offense, but not everything on the Internet is as free as some people seem to think it is.

10. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

It isn't right to hotlink images but they need to change that image to something more professional - thats just immature.

11. Xenobia

Xenobia Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

*sigh* Ok back to the question at hand...if you need a cape made from the reward cloth, I will be more than happy to make you one if you are on LS??? As long as it is just a regular old cape and not some special event thing.