1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Gardening] Dying to start

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by Rocklin, Oct 23, 2009.

1. Rocklin

Rocklin Guest

After reading about the new dye system I have decided to begin working on dyes for myself. I have a large home that I customized to handle a large amount of plant space.

My question is, how do I begin? Should I go out and start killing bogglings and doing th e seed quests? How do I go out and gather alot of seeds. Basically, where to I start?
  2. mjolnir131

mjolnir131 Guest

The NH boglings are a great place to start,you will get one seed of four different colors,this gives you a base to work from.The plain seeds make plain plant pigment and plain baskets except for the wigwammy one which is a grayish. Then do the seed quest
    If just doing it for dyes getting a green snake plant seed is a must as well so you can get into the 5th hive.

I consider alchemy a must as buying the pots get pricey real fast.

have fun
  3. Drazasamus

Drazasamus Guest

5th hive? how do you get into there?

nm found it...