1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

E A LAND?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Natalius Lynn, Mar 20, 2008.

1. Someone by the name of "E A LAND" is going around TC3 and telling people that their accounts are in the process of being banned. LOL. I sent an email, but I dunno if I sent it to the right email address, so i'm posting here in hopes the dev's see it and boot people like this.

Really annoying. x.x

2. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Someone by the name of "E A LAND" is going around TC3 and telling people that their accounts are in the process of being banned. LOL. I sent an email, but I dunno if I sent it to the right email address, so i'm posting here in hopes the dev's see it and boot people like this.

Really annoying. x.x

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you send an e-mail or did you report it? That is two completely different things. You shoudl always report it.

3. I didn't get the IM myself, but told the person who did to report it. I also emailed, just to be sure hehe.