1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EA, All i want for X-mas is...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Exgirlfriend, Dec 24, 2008.

1. Exgirlfriend

Exgirlfriend Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

My Nox-Mage to have the old 5% chance to LP people again. Sence i dont get weapon special move's that spam it over and over i thought this might be nice for him.

Next...

2. Goodoljoe

Goodoljoe Guest

..I want santas blessed clothes,ridable ethereal rudolf statuette and
    dual-weildable chaos damage maces

Thanks!

3. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I want the devs to actually give a **** and stop giving us pixel crack, and instead fix the damn cheating.

4. Violence

Violence Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

You have Disarm and Para with no Tactics(last time I played my caster anyway) and no weapon meaning you cannot be disarmed back, you can hold a shield, book and chug potions. You can poison people from distance or you can get close and increase the level of it. Your poison fields are quite effective and are AOE obviously. You can get a weapon skill and Tactics and use that Infect as well.

Finally, having Poisoning is unimaginably useless due to Medic scripts, no timers on Cures and countless ways to not only remove poisons but stop them from being applied on one's self.

Next...

5. Wetherlocke

Wetherlocke Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

All I want for Christmas are my two front teeth. Because PKs knocked them out. Because I don't have a rideable dolphin. It makes sense, trust me. Ok, it really doesn't. I would like a rideable dolphin regardless. Bah!