1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EA does not want my money

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by NewThunder, Nov 11, 2011.

1. NewThunder

NewThunder Guest

It is a dreary day, so I thought i would log into UO and see if my five castles had fallen yet, but I can not navigate the new accounting linking crap; I do not get a renew subscription button anywhere. I can not for the life of me comprehend why EA would make it so dificult for a player to maintain an account.

2. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

It isn't very intuitive, and I really cant see any real purpose for it. Or maybe the wording is advantage to it. Not real sure how I got mine in there, one of those poke and hope things that I can't even remember how I did it.
    Don't feel bad, 90% of us have the same problem =)

3. It was a rather complicated task at first but after you figure it out you simply sit back and say to yourself "Wow I thought this was hard?". If you need any help bro hit me up on AIM or something I'll try to walk ya through it.

4. NewThunder

NewThunder Guest

I found one account that still had time left on it and I remember the P word; Found that the four Fel catles were still standing and not even in decay, I fuess decay is turned off, not surprising given the billing issues. If they do not fall by the next Lady Phoenix celebration, I will log into the owner accounts and drop all five castles, four are in FEL so that would be mad fun.

5. Damia TMC

Damia TMC Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Even if you get your accounts migrated over and linked as soon as they come up for renewal they shut down. All of my accounts did the same thing, and some are just holding houses, I never log into them, they're paid automatically so I never worry. If it hadn't been for spring cleaning I might not have checked them until after the houses had fallen. So you need to watch your accounts even once you've got them moved over.

It was complicated and if not for our resident uo God Mr Crowley I wouldn't have been able to figure it out, even the walk through on uhall didn't help much.

6. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yea the new log in system blows. Just sayin.