1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Player Event) EA&E Gold Goblin - Wednesday 14th October

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Escaflowne, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran

Firstly thank you all for coming to tonights 550th Auction! And for attending Bovine Madness afterwards to celebrate with us! Also a big thanks to the one and only Mesanna who turnt up and gave us a truly epic fireworks display! Lastly a huge thanks to Amantala who has put so much time, dedication, sweat, blood and tears into the auction for so many years now at it's helm; and to her trusty sidekicks Geoffrey and Mus.

The event is a bit past the 550th auction but the date came around so fast and had to allow for 2 week planning and setup period to get it hosted :)

[​IMG]

We hope to see you there for a bit of fun and a chance to win some prizes!!! :)

#1 Escaflowne, Sep 30, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2015
  2. Jonathen

Jonathen Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I really need to start setting an alarm on my phone again for the auction, I've been missing far too many due to sheer absent-mindedness! Can't remember the last time I was at a bovine madness.

Anyway to echo what Esca said - big thanks and congratulations to the auction team for keeping it going so long, a tremendous achievement :cheerleader:

3. Theron

Theron Sage

Any extra info on this coming event, for the noobs like me? :)

4. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot

It'll be a little adventure for us after the auction, there will be chances to solve some riddles for prizes and lots of stuff to battle :) And a nice goodybag at end for everyone :)

5. Theron

Theron Sage

6. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot

This is after tomorrows auction folks!!

7. Melchiah

Melchiah Journeyman

D'oh, have been called away to work tomorrow night and need to stay over... Would have loved to have been there!