1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ea eating my objects?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Natalius Lynn, Mar 17, 2008.

1. Over the past week, i've noticed objects missing after scheduled maitance.. But today I woke up, a toilet, a bed, and two guitars were missing, ontop of a few paintings I lost. Is this happening to just me? Is there a way to get credited for these objects? I can't afford to keep rebuying!!

2. There has been a lot of poofing.
    I don't know for sure how or if reimbursement will happen.

I do suggest, regardless, that you report it to [email protected] that way at least it's recorded........

Give as much detail as you can, including your sims oops i mean avatar's name, dates you noticed what missing, even mention approx value of your lost items.
    Could help in the long run, or maybe not...Good Luck! I wouldn't want to rebuy things either...

3. Are you very close to your object or lot limit?

I've had poofer items because of being near or at lot limit.

4. Yeah I'm about 10 away. But I lost paintings before I ever got near object limit, so i'm not sure if that has anything to do with it :/

5. MandiK

MandiK Guest

I had a birthday cake poof today [​IMG]

Pretty much every time I log in, I get 'Missing Some Objects? Sorry!' message. Whatever, I bet they're sorry, thats why they keep taking my stuff LOL

6. <blockquote><hr>

There has been a lot of poofing.

I do suggest, regardless, that you report it to [email protected] that way at least it's recorded........

Give as much detail as you can, including your sims oops i mean avatar's name, dates you noticed what missing, even mention approx value of your lost items.
    Could help in the long run, or maybe not...Good Luck! I wouldn't want to rebuy things either...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah EA stole a crafted computer from me and thats all i noticed at least, lol.. The only problem with the e-mail is that they want you to tell them how to recreate the bug and I dont think there is a way to recreate something poofing, lol.

7. <blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

There has been a lot of poofing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah EA stole a crafted computer from me and thats all i noticed at least, lol.. The only problem with the e-mail is that they want you to tell them how to recreate the bug and I dont think there is a way to recreate something poofing, lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I got the same response. I replied with "I didn't do anything, you broke it." Still no reply. [​IMG]

8. Guest

Guest Guest

In this case we really need you all to report missing items at the above email. I've been working with Lee to track down this bug and any info you can give the devs will help. Even if you dont know much report it. I hate this bug and I want it squishified.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!