1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EA Head Office

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Muu Bin, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Muu Bin

Muu Bin Guest

If you think it may help, because Customer Support is going no where with your concerns, perhaps contacting EA at their head office may suit your tastes a bit better. Here... let me help you out with their contact info...

209 REDWOOD SHORES PARKWAY
    REDWOOD CITY, CA

Phone: 628-1500
    Fax: 6281414

EA Press
    EA Games - Electronic Arts

Chairman: Lawrence F. Probst III (goes by the name of Larry)
    CEO: John S. Riccitiello (the "S" is for stiletto (like the knife))

You can always ask for media relations (i.e. damage control) as well since they love to try and nip things in the bud to protect their shareholders from any potential damaging information which might get out to those rascally media-types (a.k.a. journalists). Let me know how it works out.

:wall:

p.s. Just read the EA/ Bioware will be releasing a Play4Free Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes (PvP arena style). How's that for a kick in the pants?

2. CrazyLemons

CrazyLemons Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for posting this!

3. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Most likely it will be like Lord of Ultima. You can play for free but you can buy items by micro transactions.

4. Woodsman

Woodsman Guest

How's about EA flying BioWare Mythic people over to Germany last week to announce the Warhammer arena game and talk to the media about it.

I kid, I kid, if this helps get new blood for Warhammer the MMORPG, then I'm all for it. Those guys need all the help they can get. Those still sticking with it after the last three years have my respect, because that is perseverance.

And I do like this thread - it reminds me of the early days of UO when something bad would happen and somebody would start threads on UO.com with the CEO's phone numbers and email address and even his home address. Then betting pools would start on ICQ about how fast the threads would be deleted. But you have shown restraint.

5. CrazyLemons

CrazyLemons Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I do like this kind of thread. It is exactly what is needed to get some action from uo. If they wish to play the game of leaving their entire consumer base in the dark then people should get ticked off. I would hope more than just myself will be using that contact info. Uo fans as you know, considering the game, are extremely loyal and deserve better in my opinion. Not to mention an update every few hours on wth is going on is not exactly alot to ask for.

6. Muu Bin

Muu Bin Guest

You can't imagine how much restraint I have placed on myself. 'Nuff said...

7. HD2300

HD2300 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

LOL. But you know our devs are most probably working on the Ultima4Ever Facebook game too.

8. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

Here's the relations data/numbers I saw, unknown if any can help, but if I had problems, I'd be calling every one I could find,
    but I'm known to be impulsive due to a mental problem (stroke), so this is NOT advised.
    Next step would be contacting game news organizations - also NOT advised.

Code:
    Shaun White		Senior UK PR Manager-EA SPORTS		01483 463333		[email protected]
    Jonathan Goddard	Senior UK PR Manager-EA Games Label	01483 463340		[email protected]
    Jodie Van Hibb	UK Publicist - EA Play Label		01483 463321		[email protected]
    Sophie Orlando	UK Publicist - EA Games Label		01483 463342		[email protected]
    Tom Goldberger	Publicist				01483 463485		[email protected]
    Keith Hennessey	Publicist				01483 463783		[email protected]
    Chloe Lara		PR Coordinator						[email protected]	
    Rory Smith		Publicist				07979 694894 MOB	[email protected]
    Kirsty Plaistowe	PR Coordinator			01483 463015		[email protected]
    Marisa Kitchen	UK PR Coordinator			01483 463720		[email protected]

This will all be fixed sooner than you think, chill - the more we call or the more tickets we put in, the longer it'll take, imo

9. iamSnippa

iamSnippa Journeyman

I love it, you gave all those numbers and then say don't call...
    That's like handing a match book & fireworks to a kid & saying "don't light these off" :lol: