1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EA is unable to reset my UO login password. Need some help

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Ritournel, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Ritournel

Ritournel Guest

Hello guys,

Here is my story:

From one day to another I was not able to login into UO : wrong password. I suspect someone changed it, maybe I was hacked.

1°) I wrote to [email protected] about that. They told me they can’t do anything as “Dispute Team may only assist with disputes concerning disciplinary actions resulting from violations in Ultima Online.” Okay I thought it would have been worked for hacked account but anyway. They told me to write to [email protected] or phone to the help line.

2°) I wrote to support. They told me to call as it is sensitive.

3°) I called by phone. They told me they can’t change the login password and I need to write to dispute or support.

I ’am really bored now. And I have done this not only one times but I called several times. I have spent several hours of the phone, mostly waiting while hearing a really bad music. I have spent time to write detailed email with all the information regarding my account. And it’s just wasted time.

And I am lacking of ideas now. So if anyone got one that would be great. If a guy from EA read that. Feel free to help me =)

---------

I would like to give special thanks to the guy from support who after received my email:

- Changed my EA login by the email I used several years ago when I first subscribed to UO, it took me hours on the phone to understand and fix that.
    - And send me a password reset for pogo.com

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

The official page says
    The only thing I can suggest is emphasising that it is your GAME account password that you need to reset and you are calling them as instructed in their accounts help document uoherald.com slash node slash 45

I've logged into the Account Management Page, now what do I do? | Mythic Entertainment | Ultima Online

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!