1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EA-Land coming down for the arrival of Dan's Grovers

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by GregK, Mar 12, 2008.

1. GregK

GregK Guest

Welcome to all the folks from Dan's Grove!

The down time should be minimal.

Regards,
    gk

2. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

At least it didn't take as long as EJ o.o

3. Guest

Guest Guest

whohoooooooooooooooo chooochoooo lets get this show on the road we want av and bf!!!!!

4. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

Maybe if they also do CC today (It's still early there) We could get AV tomorrow but AV may take days to merge

5. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Maybe if they also do CC today (It's still early there) We could get AV tomorrow but AV may take days to merge

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes! I like this idea! I miss my AV sim errr... avatar. :p

6. Guest

Guest Guest

its getting closer!!!!! gets all excited!

7. OMG OMG OMG! I knew that lag the last few days was too much to just be EJ merging! Yay! Dan's Groovies!!!!!!!

8. Guest

Guest Guest

BF soon I hope been way too long since I have been able to play my Sim.. paying for nothing [​IMG]

9. Guest

Guest Guest

omg Jumps up and down with Joy. My Castle is here! omg i have to go check now! hooooooo [​IMG] <font color="red"> </font>

10. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

City is down, best get working on my boss battles on toontown

11. frogger2

frogger2 Guest

When all cities are merged will we get a new welcome splash? we need a new look once all tso is merged to Ealand lol. just curious. [​IMG] frogger of AV and PrimeEA in BF Ghostrider in EJ. [​IMG]

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Were home Gracie Were home! (waits for fog to lift) Where is it? I cant see it! Is it there?! Is it there? [​IMG] <font color="red"> </font>

13. brendagfrie

brendagfrie Guest

yay three more cities to go and i got simmies with houses in all of em...now i am getting really really excited!!

14. Neffyh

Neffyh Guest

AV is finally in reach. I can smell the home cooked food. I miss my Emma' [​IMG] Soon her and Neffy will be reunited.

15. knotter02

knotter02 Guest

<blockquote><hr>

AV is finally in reach I miss my girl.

[/ QUOTE ]

me too! i want my house and i want my pets. but hey one more to go then its av!!!!!!!! im so excited! [​IMG]

16. Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Can I have a soda?

17. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

EAL is back up, welcome DGers [​IMG]

18. OMG. i can see my home but sim hasn't arrived yet!
    Where is the train?

What a tease!

19. monkeybeartso beat us to it and sadly we thought be had cream colored bear suits with the move but they do not seem to have made it...

Hmmm so sad....

Maybe next time [​IMG]

Cheers,

Lee

20. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I'm home!

21. Neffyh

Neffyh Guest

Welcome Dan's Grovers

22. Isimsalotta

Isimsalotta Guest

WELCOME HOME Gracie and ALL the other happy Simz! Enjoy your Stay in EA-Land!

23. Sativa L

Sativa L Guest

YAY!!! We made it!!!! OMG I don't want to go back to r/l work.. lol

24. Guest

Guest Guest

Taken from blog

Monday March 10th, we will resume the merges in the following order (previsouly determined by random drawing): EJ, DG, CC, AV, FF, BF. (Note: these are all sizeable cities that may in fact take more than one day to merge a single city and we will only do one city at time).

Sooooooo, 2 down 4 to go woooooooooo hoooooooooo[​IMG]

25. Guest

Guest Guest

*Looks as fog starts to lift and Castle comes into view

Its there! I see it! Nocturnal Castle. They didn't lose it! Im home oh Wer'e home!!!

*Crys with Joy!! <font color="red"> </font> [​IMG]

26. Gracie could have left the error 23 bug in DG

27. I told the Devs back in August that DG would crash their servers. It might just happen today!

28. Guest

Guest Guest

Any chance CC will be merged today? So AV can start tommrow?

29. Let the crash begin

30. Guest

Guest Guest

me too, me too, come on AV ....

31. Guest

Guest Guest

my sim from CC is showing up in EALand now [​IMG]