1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EA-Land is Going Offline (Oh happy day!!)

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

EA-Land is going offline immediately-ish to fix that Avatar Leasing Error mofo. It don't expect it to be offline longer than 30 mins.

2. dinaj

dinaj Guest

the mofo is gonna DIE ... wooooo hoooo that mofo is gonna be dead .... [​IMG]

what? I get that error alot ... [​IMG]

3. Guest

Guest Guest

4. Thats excellent news! WTG guys! [​IMG]

5. It wont even see it coming [​IMG]

6. Die Mofo Die! can you fix it in TC3 too, please. my poor sim is tired and wants to land [​IMG]

7. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

EA-Land is going offline immediately-ish to fix that Avatar Leasing Error mofo. It don't expect it to be offline longer than 30 mins.

[/ QUOTE ]

* a moment of silence for the mofo*

[​IMG]

8. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

R.I.P. Avatar Leasing Mofo.

While it is obvious we didn't always get along, there is a spot in our hearts and in our minds where you will always reside.

NOW STAY BACK YOU DEMON SPAWN. [​IMG]

9. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

R.I.P. Avatar Leasing Mofo.

While it is obvious we didn't always get along, there is a spot in our hearts and in our minds where you will always reside.

NOW STAY BACK YOU DEMON SPAWN. [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

WTG Guys Congrats on these Fixes!

10. Guest

Guest Guest

yes, great news, please fix tc3 too, I am stuck and I can't get up lol errrrr can't land too

11. Can you please hurry. Every time the game is down, I get so tempted to play blackjack, and that is not a pretty sight. LOL

12. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Can you please hurry. Every time the game is down, I get so tempted to play blackjack, and that is not a pretty sight. LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Play blackjack where? HEHE?

13. ShelleyDew

ShelleyDew Guest

Has it been 30 minutes yet ??? I need to make money NOWWWWWWWWWWWW not later !!!!

14. I get it alot too if i crash or or lose server connection glad to hear its fixed [​IMG]

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Mommy? Why does "30 minutes" always take so long? [​IMG]

16. Guest

Guest Guest

Is EA-Land still down?

17. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Would have been even funnier if you'd asked MOMI [​IMG]

18. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Would have been even funnier if you'd asked MOMI [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's because DADI always makes things more complicated than they should be.

19. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Haven't you guys figured out EA time yet? If "immediately-ish" takes 30-60 mins, then 30 mins should take ________ long. [​IMG]

We're working on it, guys. The mofo may have us fooled. We're trying to spank it, and it is a sly old beast!

20. <blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Haven't you guys figured out EA time yet? If "immediately-ish" takes 30-60 mins, then 30 mins should take ________ long. [​IMG]

We're working on it, guys. The mofo may have us fooled. We're trying to spank it, and it is a sly old beast!

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO - go get em girl! *unleases Pari on the Mofo* [​IMG]

21. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh my! They're spanking the MOFO! [​IMG]

22. Suzi Q

Suzi Q Guest

errrrm... getting bored now .... it's 3.10a.m. and I'm in nightshift mode ... please hurry! Got excited when I tried to log in a couple of minutes ago, download, verifying, more verifying, logged in, still down [​IMG]

23. Guest

Guest Guest

That mofo cant fool me...he just doesnt like the counters :p

24. Guest

Guest Guest

LMAO i guess i cant fault you. I am notoriously late for everything. My sister has said that even if she has to wreck the hearse, I WILL be late for my own funeral. They have taken to telling me things like birthday parties began at least an hour before they really do so i might accidentally be on time. So i will throw no stones at people who take longer than their alloted thirty minutes.

25. Guest

Guest Guest

Any updates?

26. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Oh my! They're spanking the MOFO! [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

He's a mofo, not a monkey.

27. Guest

Guest Guest

28. Guest

Guest Guest

don't be shy, join in the fun [​IMG]

29. Guest

Guest Guest

My guess is no updates means they are busy working on getting the problem solved.

30. Jafo

Jafo Guest

Still down.. sigh..

31. Still down 10:55pm lol [​IMG]

32. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Still down 10:55pm lol [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Still down here in Toronto, Ontario, 10:57pm [​IMG]

33. ..and still down &gt;&lt; it's 10:01pm here lol

34. Guest

Guest Guest

It's only 8:01 here but it feels like it could be 1:08. So...tired.

35. Jafo

Jafo Guest

We should get 512% skilling when this ever gets back online heh..

36. donnallg

donnallg Guest

LMAO how nice would that be?

37. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Very nice, if you're able to stay awake long enough to benefit from it. lol

38. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Very nice, if you're able to stay awake long enough to benefit from it. lol

[/ QUOTE ]

This is when a love of coffee comes in reaaaaaally handy

*chugs it*

I have blueberry and praline and cream flavored creamers for those people who need the caffeine boost but cannot stand the taste of regular coffee [​IMG]

39. Guest

Guest Guest

Blueberry creamer sounds...horrifying. [​IMG]

40. Well with the payouts as low as they are even maxed, i wouldn't mind a temporary increase in the payout amount as opposed to the speed increase. That would be worth staying awake for - LOL

41. Guest

Guest Guest

I love the Christmas season gingerbread creamer

42. Guest

Guest Guest

Me too! But not as much as pumpkin spice.

It all started when I ordered a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks. I was hooked. I soon found the creamer in stores and it was delicious. Eventually I ordered one from a Peet's Coffee, and it was the best thing I ever had.

This year, Peet's decided to discontinue the pumpkin spice lattes.

I died a little inside.

43. GrandpaRob

GrandpaRob Guest

Imagine my amazement that it is now going on 2 hours, and still not back online. I understand stuff like this takes time, but they should just say "It could take a few hours" instead of saying it shouldn't take any more than 30 minutes. I can't think of any time I've been in game and got a message that it was shutting down to fix something and it should be back up in about 30 minutes, and it was actually up even close to that. Oh well. I guess like everybody else, I'll just keep paying my $10 a month in hopes that it will someday get better.

Ellwood in EALand

44. Guest

Guest Guest

Aw oh no!! I do agree, pumkin spice is the best. Starbucks is what got me hooked on it too...

45. <blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol looks like the booger got the best of all of us.

46. Guest

Guest Guest

Now TC3's crashing too...all the lots are kicking people out and not letting them back in...only 1 lot is open!

47. GregK

GregK Guest

An error unrelated to the update appears to be hitting both cities. We are troubleshooting now.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
    gk

48. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh. Maybe they didn't get rid of the Avatar Leasing Mofo, they just relocated it. [​IMG]

[Edit] Thanks for the update Greg!

49. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Blueberry creamer sounds...horrifying. [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

It sounds odd until you try it, but actually its a popular flavor at some coffee shops from what I hear, which is what made me try it when Coffeemate came out with it in the grocery stores......its good, though I do prefer either the pralines n cream or White Chocolate Raspberry

50. Aww... I have to go to sleep without my TSO fix [​IMG]

I guess I'll just have to overdose tomorrow [​IMG]