1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Drake-, Mar 9, 2008.

1. Drake-

Drake- Guest

back when ea land opened i played there as my main city, now i play in tc as my main city, its more comftorable and it is very active again, where do u guys play? i think sims in tc are nicer [​IMG]
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

I play on both but prefer TC3.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm going to admit that I haven't been in TC3 more times since EA-Land opened than I can count on one hand.

I probably wouldn't even have to count my thumb as a finger. [​IMG]

I can't explain it...TC3 just doesn't seem as exciting. [​IMG]
  4. I would play in TC3 more but im scared i wont be able to patch back into EA Land [​IMG]
  5. MandiK

MandiK Guest

I like both, really. But I mostly play in EA Land.
  6. For me EA Land - even with all its pitfalls - its never a dull moment! [​IMG] [​IMG]
  7. <blockquote><hr>

I would play in TC3 more but im scared i wont be able to patch back into EA Land [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here. I am staying put cause I don't want to be in another verification loop. [​IMG]
  8. I stay in EALand mostly.

I have it set up where I can play multiple sims without any problems, and I hate to jinx it.

Seems when I try to play in TC3, there's some problem.

You have to have different shortcuts and this tso client or tso.exe.
    This target line has to be this...

Too much trouble.

Last time I went to TC3, I couldn't see all my Tc3 sims.

So, I try to stay in EALand to avoid all the log in drama.