1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EA LAND TECHNICAL SUPPORT

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Mar 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

nine days since i reported my missing sim to ea land technical support... everyday i get a response asking me for the same info, acct name, property name, sim name, date of dissapearance, everyday i get promised that their looking into it... now today i get an email asking for the same info and a statement that they are unable to replace my lost avatar or his rares....pretty obvious to me ea land technical support is a joke and they dont care less about their customers... it seems to me someone should be able to do somthing about this issue,,, any suggestions????

2. Guest

Guest Guest

hon the downfall to this game and i think their demise is their customer support.... Sims online would be just as popular as the pc games if their customer support would do their job! ... From day one it has always been like this and probably will never change.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Try talkin to lee or parizad they might be able to help ya

4. XLaurenX

XLaurenX Guest

I called EA Tech support on the phone and they were very nice and fixed the issue i reported within 2 hours WITH e-mails to update me every 10 minutes AND posts on the blog =P so i recommand don't e-mail and just give them a call instead?

5. It looks like you have duplicate threads, except for the title. I'll lock this one now since the other has gotten more replies.

Legs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!