1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Daarkangel1, Mar 1, 2008.

1. Daarkangel1

Daarkangel1 Guest

Hey..i moved my sim to EA-land from AV 2 days ago but my house is gone!!
    any idea??
  2. VitArm

VitArm Guest

Duh. When you move the only thing you keep is your objectS.
  3. NightFlyer

NightFlyer Guest

Your property and money are wiped when you move. If you had waited for the merge of AV you would have retained your property but the money would still be wiped.

Hope that clears things up for you.
  4. Simsaholic

Simsaholic Guest

Not true.
    Maxis moved me to EA Land & stole my house AND my money!
    Now I'm homeless with no money to build a new place to put all my inventory in!
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

Did you choose to do the move feature or wait for the merge?

If you waited for the merge, you would have your house. If you chose to move, it has always been stated that moves will be without homes.

As for simoleans, everybody got their simoleans wiped. It was one of the most important features of the merge to stabilize the economy, and EA has been very direct with us about the loss of simoleans.
  6. So, you hit the move sim button?