1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

EA Land?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by knotter02, Mar 3, 2008.

1. knotter02

knotter02 Guest

Does anybody know what time tomorrow EA Land is suppose to go off line tomorrow? And how long? I don't know what I'm gonna do tomorrow during the down time. [​IMG] Probably be here on the forums waiting for them to say EA Land is back up and running. [​IMG]
  2. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

If it does go down I'd guess the same time as TC3.. 8am - 4pm pst
  3. Go1die

Go1die Guest

Why is EALand going down? Are they merging a city? If so, which one? *Prays to be AV*
  4. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

Why is EALand going down? Are they merging a city? If so, which one? *Prays to be AV*

[/ QUOTE ]

They will be moving it to the east coast.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

Or the TSO EAL main page.

The little green server lights will tell you when EA-Land is back up and running
  6. knotter02

knotter02 Guest

Right, I just didn't know if somebody said if they told a certain time and how long. [​IMG]
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

Here is the schedule:

8:30 AM PST
    EA-Land will go offline.
    8:45 AM PST
    Database Admins to back up database
    9:15 AM PST
    Start migration of database to East coast
    12:30 PM PST
    Database Admins finish copy and EA-Land team validates.
    1:30 PM PST
    Start up EA-Land internally and EA-Land team will run a few tests.
    2:00 PM PST
    Open EA-Land back to players
  8. knotter02

knotter02 Guest

OMG!!!! If all goes well it should be done by 2ish? How sweet is that! Oh wait. . . that is pst time right? Ok I got excited for nothin [​IMG] I live in Ohio so that is 5 est [​IMG] I'm gonna be bored big time!