1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EA Land's 1St Community Event! Your Invited!

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by ethanphillips, Mar 5, 2008.

1. Tonight, March 5th, Wed. @ 11pm EST we are doing a EA Land Lighting Show!

This will mark a celebration and fun event of everything in EA Land.

How to participate: @ Exactly 11pm EST Tonight, at your property, turn on a spotlight! If you don't have one please get one at your local store promptly.

What will happen, with over 1,000 active players all turning on spotlights at the same time a massive fireworks show will be broadcasted on the city view!

A truely remarkable looking event, I hope everyone joins us!

11PM EST, TONIGHT, TURN ON YOUR SPOTLIGHTS [​IMG]

2. Paula777

Paula777 Guest

What will happen, with over 1,000 active players all turning on spotlights at the same time a massive fireworks show will be broadcasted on the city view!

__

that official? you don't have any vip tag...

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I know. where's the red carpet? the paparazzi? BTW, if I am awake, I am in [​IMG]

4. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

ill be in bed.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

They have a sale on spotlights at their store!

6. Guest

Guest Guest

He did not say it was 'official'.[​IMG]

This is an invitation to join in a semi-spontanious 'community' event....or did you think that it was only the Team that could organize an event????? [​IMG]

7. Guest

Guest Guest

It's all about the players doing things like this. Who knows, it could be kinda cool to see.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Sounds like fun, I'll try to login for it. [​IMG]

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I have a feelig he will fall way short of his 1000 spotlights... but it may look cool

10. MandiK

MandiK Guest

<blockquote><hr>

ill be in bed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too :|

11. This does sound fun Ethan! [​IMG]

But, I will be in bed too. [​IMG]

In TC a couple of years ago, a good friend (Keanu, Kevin LaRue) passed away in rl. We all turned on our spot lights in remembrance of Kevin.

It was quite an awesome site to see from city view. I remember Patrickk took pics and posted them here on stratics.

Have fun and take pics and post! [​IMG]

12. Sounds like a great event. I'll take pics and post them on the Herald.

Can't wait to see the lights. [​IMG]

13. HoTDeViL

HoTDeViL Guest

<blockquote><hr>

In TC a couple of years ago, a good friend (Keanu, Kevin LaRue) passed away in rl. We all turned on our spot lights in remembrance of Kevin.

It was quite an awesome site to see from city view. I remember Patrickk took pics and posted them here on stratics.

[/ QUOTE ]

I remember this also. and i think such spotlight fireworks should really only be done for special moments. so not just for the fun. (or get rid of some spotlights rofl)

14. I don't think so, not enough notice.