1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

EA Magical Puzzle Discovered!

Discussion in 'UO Spiels N Rants' started by frawsty, Aug 21, 2008.

1. frawsty

frawsty Guest

I now think I have insight on an additional reason why our game is dying. Today I attempted to create a new account and discovered that before you can do this, you have to solve a magical puzzle. Please read below:

gametimecodes.com: before you purchase this product you must login to your game account.

ea.com: you can't complete this registration until you complete your subscription/billing info.

ea.com: you can't complete this subscription until you submit a gametime code.

gametimecodes.com: you can't purchase a gametime code until you login with your verified/registered game account

== Enter endless loop ==

You people are geniuses and I tip my hat to you! :bowdown:
  2. Syfka

Syfka Guest

LAMO that is funny but hey it is the way it is.:p
  3. frawsty

frawsty Guest

SPOILER ALERT (scroll down)

The solution to the EA Magical Puzzle: Buy a gametime code from a 3rd party vendor thus EA/Gamecodes loses your purchase. The solution is that EA doesn't want you to make your first purchase with them.
  4. Orvago

Orvago Stratics' Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Feb 26, 2004
    What are you trying to buy? Yes, in game items, things that enhance an account, game time codes, you must have an account already established for good reason. What good are these things going to do for someone without an account? Oh, they'd be to resell?

For the new account codes you do not have to have an account, it even says so.

5. frawsty

frawsty Guest

ya...too bad it doesn't work that way
  6. Zoran

Zoran Guest

If heard that if you broadcast that you've cracked the code- they send GM's to your house to quietly 'take care of you'.