1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EA support chat gone?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by PapaKarlson, Oct 20, 2011.

1. PapaKarlson

PapaKarlson Guest

edit: NVM I can't even ask a simple Q without getting trolled

2. Ned888

Ned888 Seasoned Veteran

I don't know if the chat-help is gone or not. I tried it once... I could hear someone breathing in there, but no response....

Creepy!

Seriously though, the phone seems to be the one and only option to speak with someone, despite all the hang ups / disconnects / hazy answers / etc.

3. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Link.... Answer

QUESTION

How do I find the option to Live Chat with a support agent on this help site for Technical Support or other issues?

ANSWER

To find the option to start a Live Chat session with a support representative, either go to support.ea.com/chat, or follow the steps below:

You should see a Login option under the My Stuff section on the left-hand navigation.
    • Click on Contact Us. This link is also located on the left-hand navigation.
    • Select the appropriate Platform, Game and Category that best describes the issue you are experiencing.
      This information will help us direct you to the appropriate support representative.
    • After you have made all selections, you will see a pop-up message appear, asking you if you want to Chat with a Customer Support Agent.
    • Click on the Live Chat button.
    • Your chat session should start shortly. (You should see an estimated wait time period.)
    After your chat session, we will send you a copy of the Chat Transcript, which you can later access by logging into this support site and clicking on My Questions. You should see a reference number and message titled Live Chat with details regarding your Chat Session.
    NOTE: If after you click on Contact Us and fill in all appropriate information, you do not see an option for Live Chat, then Live Chat is unavailable at that time.
    Chat options are available 24 hours a day.

Also for future info if this doesnt help I will also paste this.

Link..... Contact Info | Mythic Entertainment | Ultima Online

GAME, ACCOUNT, AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT

Find your Ultima Online answers quickly in our Knowledge Base. Search by category, keywords or phrases, or submit your own questions.
    Technical and Billing Support: You can contact the Technical or Billing Support by e-mail via [email protected]. If you would like to contact us via phone, please call: 650-628-1001. Our phone support hours are 10am to 10pm EST, 7 days a week.
    Dispute: For questions about banned, suspended or hacked accounts, please email us at [email protected].

INTERNATIONAL SUPPORT

Korean: [email protected]
    Chinese: [email protected]
    Japan: http://www.jp.uo.com/contact.html
    BUG AND EXPLOIT REPORTS

You can use the feedback forms here to submit bugs. Bug reports can also be mailed to [email protected], along with all important information, such as the time, date and shard of the occurrence, the steps that caused the bug, and whether or not it was repeatable. Bugs found on a test center should be sent to [email protected] with the same information.
    GM REVIEWS

Please let us know of any concerns, complaints, or compliments you may have with specific Game Support staff by contacting us at [email protected].
    FEEDBACK AND SUGGESTIONS

We love hearing feedback and ideas, so we developed a tool for players to send their thoughts straight to us! The Ultima Online Feedback Form is the place to go to send in suggestions, issues, and questions for the Five on Friday. While forms sent in through the feedback tool will not generally get a response, we read and track each and every one.
    UOGAMECODES.COM

(Game Time Codes, Advanced Characters, Character Transfers, Upgrade Codes and more): www.uogamecodes.com

4. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I followed the instructions from the OP and im no. 65 in the que for live chat now.

Talk about Migration being EA CS job security lol
    :arr:

5. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

I thought that was great! Maybe we can Stickie that post instead of the multi-boxing?

6. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor

I'm not quite understanding your issue. It does say at the first option
    I posted at the end.....and I quote.....

So maybe at the time when you signed in and filled out the information there was no chat at that time from reading that. I do see the confusion since it says "chat options are available 24 hours a day" but they say before that "you do not see an option for Live Chat, then Live Chat is unavailable at that time."

The second option I posted to give you more avenues to try to contact them "if" the first option did not work for you. I knew it wasn't a chat options but just trying to give you more information to help you out.

It seems if I understand Slayvite posts that the first option did work for him that I posted. If I am right on that, it must of been the time when you tried and he tried was different and he happened to be at the right time for chat options that was available.

I'm not saying you maybe did something wrong just make sure you are selecting the right slections.

7. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor

I owe it all to Google :p

8. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor

That was uncalled for. Last time I offer any help. I wasn't saying that in an insulting way as you are taking it.

9. Flutter

Flutter Always Present

Right back at ya.
    Zos was just trying to help you. It's what he likes to do.
    Me, I'm the ******* around these parts. Learn it. Know it. Live it.

10. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

Irony, thy name is PapaKarlson.

11. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor

Thank you Flutter. :)

I really dont know why or how I offend him so easily. Gah I took the time to look up the info and posted it for him. He did remove a post before he decided to call me such bad bad names lol asking Slayvite how it worked for him.

E-rage must be the thing this decade :( The PM was so much nicer I recieved from him versus the post he left on here. I already reported it lol.

12. BahamaMama

BahamaMama Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

lmao. :lol: thx! I needed that!

PapaKarlson, sometimes the chat option doesn't appear. I don't know why. It's frustrating, I agree.

13. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Lol. Think you forgot "Love it" though :p

14. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox

When someone goes to the trouble of seeking out and posting a complete and comprehensive answer to a question and that answer is seen as 'trolling' by the questioner. Then I'm sorry to say, the questioner needs to subject himself to an attitude check.

Please note: The posters and staff on this board are merely players of the game, they can only give what answers are available to them. Only EA support can offer anything different. Perhaps you should submit your enquiries to them via email?

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!