1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

EA UK customer service number?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by jack flash uk, Aug 23, 2011.

1. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 21, 2006
    preferably with someone who can satisfy the following requirements

1. Has a brain more powerful than just being able to eat, sleep etc
    2. Knows what Utlima Online is
    3. Speaks English
    4. Understands Acct Management issues
    5. Can deal with the above

the last two people i spoke to representing EA were useless to say the least, I am wondering how they even got past the interview let alone let lose on a phone

please leave a contact number here, then maybe we, the customers, can get past this nightmare.

good luck to all he super people who have not got probs, and move on pls, nothing to see here....................
  2. Nukeworker

Nukeworker Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 8, 2008

I had some probs with game time codes and i called the number in the us well i had to wait 15 minutes before i got someone..but they did redirect me to the uk number as i ordered game time for a friend in the uk and i live ing ermany
    call the official number in the us and state your business 001-650-628-1001...and another thingy be friendly...hehe it really worked for me i got my game codes back..