1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EA WHATS HAPPENING WITH THE ACCOUNTS AGAIN

Discussion in 'UHall' started by THP, Aug 26, 2012.

1. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

card as been blocked..??? refused??? 3rd time in 4 or 5 months????...went on the mythic site and its not working past the credt card info screen...seems the site as failed again and is broken...unable to add other credit cards...

another epic fail????????? do u want us all to jack in????? really???

2. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot

Just had same issue go to the origin web page and go to the help page where it says contact enter there and oh do this durring business hours choose them to call you back and dont move! they really do call you back under 5 minutes. They will escalate your call and should be of better help.

3. Redxpanda

Redxpanda Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I noticed for the 2nd month in a row, they say my card was declined when it wasn't and i had to go in and manually make a payment. To save myself the trouble, i just paid for 3 months this time so i don't have to pay again til November or so. Something is surely going screwy with the billing system though.

4. THP

THP Stratics Legend

but we dont need this hassle....my card is good...its sorted now..but at my bloody cost and time..i dont need this extra ****....