1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

EALand is temporarily closed?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by TKSpeedy1, Apr 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TKSpeedy1

TKSpeedy1 Guest

That is the message I got just now when I logged in, but nothing is grayed out. Is it a glitch?
  2. GrandpaRob

GrandpaRob Guest

No. The server status on the main stratics page shows that it is closed. Its not greyed out because the server is up, they basically just have it locked so nobody can get in.
  3. TKSpeedy1

TKSpeedy1 Guest

Ah, Ok...I had checked the server status on the main page, but just saw two green lights, so I figured everything was fine. Didn't notice that it said "Closed" next to EALand.
  4. SammiiBeta

SammiiBeta Guest

They are probably rearrranging our furniture so we won't know where we are if we run around in the dark.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

maybe we're getting our amnesty gifts!!! [​IMG]
  6. There is already a discussion about this going on HERE.
    Feel free to post your thoughts and concerns there.

Locking this one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.