1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EALand vs TSO

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Mar 27, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Nope, not a prize fight.

Just a friendly warning.
    If you are still using the old TSO install, you are going to start having problems (if not already).

In order to stay compatible and avoid future problems, you should DL the EALand install asap.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Some sucker offered me 3 to 1 odds on TSO, I couldnt pass that up.

GO TSO kick his ass seabass!

3. Guest

Guest Guest

How do we know if we're using the tso one or the ea one?
    And where do we download the ea-install?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

donovan ive been using the ealand install and still having ubber problems with it [​IMG] but ty for letting everyone know [​IMG]

5. TKSpeedy1

TKSpeedy1 Guest

I've been using the TSO install all along and not having anymore problems than anyone else.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I think I'll just stick with whatever I have... seems to be doing okay for me.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

How do we know if we're using the tso one or the ea one?
    And where do we download the ea-install?

[/ QUOTE ]
    Click on My Computer then follow the path "C:/Program Files" - if you have a folder called "Electronic Arts" - you have EALand. (TSO files are in the "Maxis" folder)

EALand install

9. Sorry to say but I've been told that with all the updates they are one in the same. So like stated above i'll stick with what I got it seems to be working fine.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

When u download ealand, on your desk top a small red dot that says EA appears (hard to see since it is so small).