1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

earing slot of gargoyles

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by Myna, Sep 20, 2009.

1. Myna

Myna Guest

i noticed the gargoyle earings are not medable ( wow, another glory idea of the dev, making earings blocking meditation) :thumbsup:

are there any other stuff for that slot whi is medable too?

or are gargoyle mages forced to play with one slot less? :mad:

2. -=KLiM=-

-=KLiM=- Guest

They gotta imbue mage armor property)

3. Myna

Myna Guest

yea i know but this is not the solution for me and its still an disadvantage

first ... its imbued, so it doesnt last forever

and second even if i imbue it i must waste one property to mage armor, and this is a heavy weight property too

4. DARTH_VADER

DARTH_VADER Guest

I finally got around to imbuing mine and after imbuing mage armor, a few resists and lower mana cost 7, i realized wow... these will never replace mace and shield glasses.

5. AzSel

AzSel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I will never make a garg combat char as it is now.

6. guum

guum Guest

They're worse as crafters. :/

They need love, and I'm sure they'll get some eventually, but yeah, until then...

7. maroite

maroite Guest

Rings and earrings blocking med for Gargs is being looked into according to uoherald. I am hoping its looked into quickly, as earrings blocking med is extremely annoying, and the weight for mage armor is just rediculous on earrings.

8. Raider Red

Raider Red Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

FYI earings and necklaces are now spawning with mage armor porperty.I have about 5 earings and 3 neckalces so far in the last 2 days.averages about 1 in 15 earings I loot are mage armor and about 1 in 25-30 neckalces I will find mage armor on those as well.

I been doing nash's quest and killing the undead guardians in the tomb.

9. maroite

maroite Guest

They've always spawned, since day one of SA. I got about 4 necks and 2 earrings with mage armor.

The thing is, the devs commented on this and earrings and necks shouldn't NEED the mage armor property.

10. Raider Red

Raider Red Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

thats what I thought when I read the devs statement.I could have swore that I got my first mage armor necklace on the 2nd day.