1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

easiest dugeon

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by whiterabbit, Aug 20, 2011.

1. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

Pitmuck goblins want to run a goblin only dugeon.Many of us habe no skills. What would be considered a noob dugeon?

girkle
    ozog da ice creams man

2. Lady CaT

Lady CaT Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Ozog,

I'd probably say Despise has the easiest denizens to defeat at low levels.

3. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Definitely Dungeon Despise. Start upstairs with lizardmen. Bring a knife and a pair of scissors with you. Use the knife to carve their hides, then use the scissors to cut the leather into squares. This leather can be sold to other players for a nice profit.

When you become bored withe the lizardmen, head downstairs to level two and fight ettins and earth elementals. Remember to collect the jewels from earth ellys. These can be sold to NPC jewelers.

Finally, when you've bested level two, head downstairs to level three to work on ogre lords and titans. This will be a fun challenge for you.

Good luck. :)

4. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I would agree Despise is a great place to start off a new character. In fact I am pretty sure that is the first dungeon I ever did in UO. *ahh the memories*