1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

East Coast Only (Lag Issues)???

Discussion in 'UHall' started by puni666, Aug 15, 2011.

1. puni666

puni666 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Is it just the east coast that locks up completely or is it something else? Seems like only a select few are effected by this complete halt of game play. Anyone know what the issue is and is it being worked on?

2. are you on comcast? a lot of us that are losing connection are on comcast, so maybe this is the issue. too bad they're taking over the world... slowly.

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

aye it does appear to be a comcast issue

4. temu

temu Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'm on Comcast cable and connect to Great Lakes from Seattle WA. I have been been freezing up for around 6 - 8 seconds every 20 or so minutes. It's been going on for a couple of days I think. Hope this gets resolved. :[

5. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

i'm on Time Warner and am having the exact same stuff going on =/ I typically haven't lost conn, but i will freeze for 2-6 seconds.

6. chris12903

chris12903 Guest

I am using a wireless card because i am away from home during the summer. I thought the lost connections were because of that. I have been losing connection for about 10 days now. Looks like it's alot of people no matter who their provider is.

Lake Superior
    Alltel Wireless

7. iamSnippa

iamSnippa Journeyman

I'm on Comcast, in Michigan, and no issues here.

8. longshanks

longshanks Guest

our guild suffered lag issues fighting at primevil liche on chessy around 11 pm last nite. not exactly prime time for broadband traffic.

9. Lythos-

Lythos- Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Comcast here playing Atlantic and losing con but it doesn't seem to be an ongoing issue.

Some nights it'll be lost con every 5min for hours with spurts of hours before it does it again.

Hopefully it's fixed so i can actually play.