1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

East Umbra Bridge Vendor Shop

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Leaf, Jan 31, 2009.

1. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Vendors restocked daily!

Misc items recently added: Mounted Pixie Statues, Bone furniture, Horned Kit, lots of deco items restocked as necessary.

[​IMG]

2. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Now selling DP Darts along with the Shurikens. Also carrying marked Rune Books to Town Banks, Felucca Dungeons, Elven Dungeons and Doom. Some New Trees and Plants have been stocked also. Happy Shopping! :)

3. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Just added new vendor-Musical Instruments. Also restocked Faction Silver Vendor on the roof.

4. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Good call on the instuments! Are they crafted, slayers or both? When I ran a vendor it kept me pretty busy back in the day.

5. if you got some scorpion slayer instruments you can expect to sell at least one, i plan to be peacing miasmas for my frenzieds soon

6. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Well you just pasted a huge target on your back :p

Goodluck hunting the masima's, Im sure one of the few pks left on the server will be checking in to see if your farming :)

7. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

But it will not be you...

8. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I have lots of Slayers on my vendor but don't know which ones are left. I'm still at work but will check again this evening and reload.

9. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Just restocked GM Exceptional Instruments and more Slayers. Just added a new vendor with Magical Clothing and Jewels with Telepot, Invisibility, Nightsight, Strength and a few others. Also, I always carry marked Runebooks to All the Dungeons and Towns along with Gate, Mark, Rez, and Invis Scrolls.