1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Easter eggs

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Pfloyd, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Pfloyd

Pfloyd Colorblind Collector
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Is it possible to make them inedible now? cause i'm sure if i had real ones out after a few days i wouldnt want to eat one...even the chocolate ones. I also have a fake fabrege one that i dont think is supposed to be edible in the first place.

2. Fink

Fink Guest

Just don't eat them?

3. Cyrah

Cyrah Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Oh my gosh... lock them down Sir.

Be happy you have some Easter eggs! I stupidly stayed on my home shard LS to hunt and there was no hunt. What a shock!

You actually got to run around and find eggs? Wow!

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ls had one it was later in the day but from what I heard there were eggs scattered through the day

5. Cyrah

Cyrah Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Storm, good try and I thank you but I do not think there were any eggs hidden on LS during the day.

It is a done deal thing now. I learned my lesson. Fool me twice. lol

So to all those who hunted eggs be happy!!! :) hug your Ems!

6. Infiniti

Infiniti Guest

Actually there were eggs scattered throughout the lands during the day.:D

7. infundibulum

infundibulum Guest

By this time, I think that unless you have been storing your easter eggs in a container with some glacial snow, they should be usable to make smoke bombs that not only allow you to hide, but simultaneously cast strangle on everyone within 5 tiles when triggered. :stretcher: