1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

easter eggs

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by woody_cats, Apr 15, 2009.

1. woody_cats

woody_cats Guest

a question did all the easter eggs on cat say happy easter 2009 catskill

I missed logging on due to family obligations and have not been able to find any. Decided to look atl hehe and see titles. when i got back i found in my box 2 eggs different color from my friend . Are these what i am looking for happy easter 2009 catkills in different colors or are there varies titles also. needless to say i am buying icq 30508991.

2. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

aye the ones I found said Easter Egg "Happy Easter Catskills 2009", or something very similar.

3. Vallend

Vallend Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

4. Scarst

Scarst Lore Master
    Governor Stratics Veteran

No not all of them said that only the ones from the second hunt the first hunt by the way was much better It took place in Ilshenar and any one who knew there way around had a great time. The first one had eggs of 12 colors of which I did not get any gray.

5. woody_cats

woody_cats Guest

thanks all now to find some

6. Moreeg

Moreeg Guest

Having been rather busy, I missed the event... but the other day I was in Ilshenar, and I found 2 green eggs just sitting there at the sheep farm!!! They didnt say "Happy Easter," so I guess they were from the first hunt?

I roamed around a bit to see if there were any more, but didnt find any...

7. Gwenyth

Gwenyth Guest

The eggs from the first hunt were not labeled and I got 11 of the 12 colors (no gray for me either). The eggs from the second hunt were labeled and there were 9 uniquely colored eggs from that hunt. Alas, I only got 1 egg from the second hunt and that was actually given to me. That egg is red which was not one of the 12 colors from the first hunt, so I'm not sure how many normal colors were available during the second hunt.