1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Easter Eggs

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by CrazyNinja, Jan 28, 2011.

1. CrazyNinja

CrazyNinja Visitor

I need a price check on a couple of Easter eggs I have on origin.

A Hand Painted Easter Egg : Origin 2009

Decorated Easter Egg : Origin 2009

Thank You!

2. CrazyNinja

CrazyNinja Visitor

No one can help price check these for me?

3. Fraggles

Fraggles Guest

unfortinitly i think that when the items have a shard name the price goes down alittle unless the buyer is from that shard, i would guesstimate that the would go for maybe 1-2m? or less, im pretty sure they would not go for more then that :(

4. CrazyNinja

CrazyNinja Visitor

Havent seen one for lower than 4-5m so I figured it would be higher than that. I've sold one's that just say the shard name like "Easter egg : Great Lakes" or something for 5-6m so i figured one with something neat in front of it like "hand Painted" etc would fetch a bit more?

5. Fraggles

Fraggles Guest

well im not an expert on eggs so i guess the best thing would be to start an auction here or advertise them on your shard, there are a few at the rares fest but they dont exactly seem to be flying off the vendors

6. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

The shard name tends to lower the price on the eggs in my experience. I'd say max about 3m each normally. Prices at rares fest tend to be warped from normal pricing so perhaps you'll get more there. Good luck