1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Easter event?

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Eyes of Origin, Apr 24, 2011.

1. Anyone know anything?
    I havent seen anything and it seems to be different for every shard...

2. yeah... very dead in Origin...

3. For those who may not check the EM forum, they got the quest up and going... see Duncan in Mag, tram or fel.

4. Yellow Beard

Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the tip Morgaine.

5. Np... i dont know about the tree quest, but no one seems to be able to complete the egg quest =/ everyone is stuck at the same place, so i would do the tree quest first....

EM Faine got the Egg quest fixed :) so good to go

6. zoggins

zoggins Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Got a runebook for both quests (third book down on the first shelf in the door) in the AV Library (SW corner of Luna)

7. Jimmy Pop

Jimmy Pop Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

You don't need the quest, just the end of it ;)

8. Well, yeah.. now we dont need the whole quest... those who have done it can just go to the end, but what fun is that for someone who hasnt done the quest at all yet? :p ;)

9. Yellow Beard

Stratics Veteran

I agree with Morgaine. It is an event. I knew in advance that going to the end was possible,but I wanted to see the different actors and what they had to say. I do think that the egg quest should have been more challenging.