1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Easter event??

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Shantia, May 3, 2011.

1. Shantia

Shantia Guest

Ok, I don't play very often. Definitely not as often as i'd like. And i am also not a good puzzle solver. I went and talked to the guy to start the Easter quest and ended up having to repeat everything he said right back to him cause i couldnt figure out what the trigger words were supposed to be, and then he said that someone in moonglow was selling silver dragon scales...repeating that back to him only triggered him to say the same thing again so i went off to moonglow. The server went down at that point so i checked here on the forums about the easter event and the only post i could find was very vague and said that you have to find another guy you dont even know your looking for before finding the guy in moonglow that is selling the dragon scales??

I am not a good puzzle solver and would really like to get atleast one reward from this quest before its over. Who is this other guy i'm supposed to find before talking to the guy selling the dragon scales?

Just ran around the town of moonglow and see no one named nicolas, is he not inside the town?

2. Lavits

Lavits Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

If the event is still going on Nicholas is in the provisions shop near the docks. Since there is a cipher to be cracked I'll give that to you. Search for a ranger named James good luck on finding the items.

3. Shantia

Shantia Guest

wow...just ...wow. "The number of bridges a lassy has to cross from busy bee's to see her mate at majestic boats?" Uh...what and where is busy bees? Is he still going on about the bridges in vesper? This isnt making any sense to me :(

4. Shantia

Shantia Guest

Ok, i cant figure out the cipher. And where should i search for the ranger? Moonglow still?

5. Harlan

Harlan Guest

There is a ranger hut by Skar brea fair ground talk to robert

6. UO Relic

UO Relic Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Vesper is the only town with bridges, Busy Bees and majestic boats are shops in vesper

7. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

Adhere to the path of least resistance.

You shall not be disappointed.

8. Amber Witch

Amber Witch Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Gilfane

giggles hysterically.