1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Broadsword team is seeking alternative castle designs! Learn more and discuss here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Publish 97 is currently on TC1! They are currently focusing on the pet customization aspect of the pet revamp. Head to TC1 and send in your feedback or discuss here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Broadsword is hosting a 20th Anniversary Party for UO this September! Learn more here. Will you be there, Guest?
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A new State of Stratics is up. Check it out here!
    Dismiss Notice

Easy gold this Saturday

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Drakelord, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Drakelord

Drakelord Certifiable
    Governor Contributor Alumni

2. Drakelord

Drakelord Certifiable

3. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Is it only me, who are a little tired of this gambling threads? I would rather see threads with focus on . It's ok when Coco make her events on Siege but this are on an other shard and do not belong on Siege forum IMO

Sargatanza likes this.
  4. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Just ignore it.

Sargatanza likes this.
  5. Baby Doll

Baby Doll Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran IPKU

I think it kinda does apply to Siege. One shard holding event for fun and invites all shards to come play along. I believe that winners can get paid at their own shard, please correct me if I am wrong on this. So if people are having fun getting together and get payout at your home shard, why not? It allows Siegers to mix and mingle, who knows how many people might try Siege out if they meet friends from other shards at a fun event.

6. Drakelord

Drakelord Certifiable

I agree with Baby Doll, all winners get paid on their home shard. It's only one hour every Saturday. Good times and fun.

Ol'Rac Nnod and Sargatanza like this.
  7. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

triggered-600x524.png

O'siris, Ol'Rac Nnod and Sargatanza like this.
  8. Tanager

Tanager Adventurer

Just my two cents here, but I do also think this applies to Siege. And not just 'sort of'. Players from every shard come to these events, so they are a great time (imo) to advertise that Siege exists, and does have active players. To my my mind, it is like potentially recruiting from ALL shards, all at once in one place. Saying on Trammel that they claim their reward on Siege is free advertising for my favorite shard! The more Siege players that attend these events, claiming their prizes on Siege, is good for Siege.

A lot of people have this notion that Siege is nothing but trash talking murderers and thieves where you cannot take 2 steps without being slaughtered. Sometimes they are right :p But most of the time, we're the best shard EVER, and I wanna flaunt it every chance I get.

Bring on the commercials, Drakelord!

Malforce, Haidon, Ol'Rac Nnod and 2 others like this.
  9. Drakelord

Drakelord Certifiable

Let's not forget that everytime a Siege player was ID at the game that UORadio.com gave a free plug about how you could have that 2nd house on Siege and not lose that Castle you have on your prodo shard. And how all of the UORadio people have a town here on Siege. This Saturday they (Deal no Deal) will be on two Shards, Europa will be first. I will know more by Friday for the 2nd shard. So if you can play this Saturday you will have two chances to win gold here on Siege.

10. Drakelord

Drakelord Certifiable

[​IMG][​IMG]

Double hitter this Saturday

#10 Drakelord, Mar 16, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
    Malforce and Sargatanza like this.
  11. Drakelord

Drakelord Certifiable

12. Drakelord

Drakelord Certifiable

[​IMG]

one hour and 13 minutes on Europa for Deal no Deal, head out the west gate of Umbra there

Sargatanza likes this.
  13. Drakelord

Drakelord Certifiable

7 minutes be sure to listen to UORadio.com on Europa!!!! Out the west gate of Umbra