1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Easy way to take screenshots in game?

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Daolin, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Daolin

Daolin Guest

Anybody know an easy way? I don't have UO Assist either. I definitely don't have a good way to take screen shots in game and i'd love to.

2. Nystul

Nystul Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

do a google search for "ultima online screenshot utility". the first result on the "evil rp" guilds website has it for download. i've used that one forever. works pretty good.

3. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

press the print screen button in the upper right on your keyboard. It takes a screen shot of anything and everything on your screen. Paste it into paint or some sort of photo editing software (I use photoshop) and edit and save it.

4. Daolin

Daolin Guest

Thank you, Nystul! That is exactly what i'm looking for. I knew about doing the whole print screen thing. I wanted to be able to take multiple back to back screenshots. I like the concept of the auto screen shot ability too.

5. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I use Grabby for screenshots ... I can set it for automatic, or set it for manual and hit the print screen button when I want a specific screenshot.