1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

:( Eating Crow (paragon)

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Apr 29, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Guys I'm sorry about blowin' my top earlier.

I was just very upset over the handling of the Ophidian rewards. Going over my stash and looking at the new figures, looks like I will get a few of the items I want, and I guess that's good enough.

Sorry about the ranting and raving. [​IMG]

2. Avalonia

Avalonia Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Guys I'm sorry about blowin' my top earlier.

I was just very upset over the handling of the Ophidian rewards. Going over my stash and looking at the new figures, looks like I will get a few of the items I want, and I guess that's good enough.

Sorry about the ranting and raving. [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Enough people blew their tops to make the developers rework the entire point system, so I would have to say that it was not just you.

On a side note: If they ever do make a crow paragon I definately want a shadow dancer black chest from it. I would rather they make a raven paragon though so I could have a shadow dancer black chest from a paragon raven.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes you can have BRI Crows &amp; Ravens, but no you won't get a box since only creatures that drop t-maps can have a box.