1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EC 4.0.10.1 crashing a lot

Discussion in 'UO Resources' started by ziggy29, Nov 8, 2010.

1. ziggy29

ziggy29 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I've been using the EC for a year and this is the most crash-prone build I've seen in that time (at least for me). It seems to crash on me 3-4 times a day now, whereas other builds crashed much less. I will be doing something and then suddenly, the window closes (sometimes Windows intercepts a "stopped working" message from the client. Unfortunately, sometimes it crashes in bad places and I find myself inevitably dead.

Is anyone else having more than the usual number of crashes with the 4.0.10.1 release?

2. Metalstorm

Metalstorm Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I've been getting that a lot lately as well. At least twice a session. For some reason it happens almost every time I enter my house.

Prior to the last patch I never crashed. Not even once and I've been using the EC exclusively for well over a year now.