1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EC client help please

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Uriah Heep, May 13, 2014.

1. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I finally decided to start making myself use the EC (except for vendors) but have ran into one difficulty.
    In the CC, you can open a chars folder, and copy his macros onto another chars folder on another shard, so all archers are the same, etc etc.

In EC, there is only a text file for each char. Am I missing something? or do I have to manually create macros for each single char?

2. Ludes

Ludes Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Go into your Documents folder..
    Fine EA Games and open it.
    Find Ultima Online Stygian Abyss... open it
    Find User Data and open it..

You should see folders named after your account names..
    Inside these folders will be the shards your active on..
    Click on any of them and you'll see what characters you have on that shard..

Open any of these and you will see all your characters info.. including macros..
    Using Notepad you can cut, paste , or copy anything you want but I would save the original somewhere first.

startle and Storm like this.
  3. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Okay thanks. I was looking for a separate macro file somewhere like the cc has...

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

if you are running pinco UI he has a profile manager you can install to copy profiles and other things

5. swroberts

swroberts Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Highly Highly Highly recommend Pinco's UI....

Storm likes this.
  6. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I agree I HIGHLY recommend using Pinco's UI. Slipping Pinco a few bucks on the side doesn't hurt either the work is brilliant and deserves it.

7. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Why not for vendors? I know there is issues if people stock a vendor in the EC due to the grid type layout. It looks fine for EC users but when using the CC all the items are in a right mess and its very hard to see. You can enable legacy containers in EC to solve this problem. You might need Pinco UI for this feature I can't remember. And also another +1 for Pinco UI. Give it a try! http://www.guain.it/pincoUI/

Storm likes this.
  8. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Didn't I read that Pinco was actually hired now, and rewriting the standard client?
    That's gonna be a plus

9. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

True he is working on the new default

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

10. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Yes under user settings. The placement when view from one to the other is still not perfect. Just keep things spread out as much as possible. But at this point when I put my vendors back up (vendor search deciding location) I may just stay grid. I might extend some effort to 2Ders by using every 4 rows on a 5 wide grid.

11. petemage

petemage Seasoned Veteran

Just for the record: This is a standard EC feature and doesn't require Pinco's ;)

Storm and DJAd like this.