1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

EC Client Lag caused by targeting

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Old Man of UO, Jul 22, 2010.

1. I looked for the recent thread where someone posted that the Enhanced Client FC/FCR was longer than when using the CC client. I've just noticed when using a macro to Honor the nearest enemy and then attack, I get a stuttering / rubberband lag from the targeting. I wonder if this is what they are seeing. I don't get this lag from spells or other macros that can target directly (current or stored targets), but only from macros that use the targeting such as "Cursor Target Current." If I use a macro just to honor the nearest enemy I don't get the lag. Is anyone else seeing this?

Here is my EC macro:
    Honor > Wait for Target > Target Nearest Enemy > Cursor Target Current > Attack Current Target

Is this not the right way to use the macro?
  2. I've had "rubber-banding" issues ever since the Bane Chosen event started...it's gotten me killed a few times, but I thought I was the only one having the problem. (Figured it was a bug in my mod or something, I've learned to work around it) Perhaps this is affecting more players than we know.
  3. How do you work around it? It's not getting me killed in PvM, but I can see where it would be an issue in PvP.