1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

EC disconnect every 15 min?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Vyal, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Vyal

Vyal Guest

How do I get my EC to not disconnect for being idle every 15 min while I sit in Luna?
  2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Aug 21, 2000

Infact the CC should do the same.

You are not supposed to even be in-game afk...
  3. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008
    Do something before you get timed out maybe? Everything from macros to not being afk.
  4. Tazar

Tazar Guest

The only reason the CC keeps you logged in is because of a built-in macro. In the options it is "Show Approaching Names". If that option is off you will time out. Whenever someone approaches - that macro triggers and re-prompts your character keeping it logged in. It's been long debated as to whether or not this is "AFK Macroing". One of the past community reps (Jeremy) said that it was.
  5. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Do something or log out.
  6. Mervyn

Mervyn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 25, 2009
    pincos ui has an "afk mode" which will keep you logged in, so if you're wearing a shroud of condemned, you can train med and focus, but apparently the "afk mode" is fine.