1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EC interface.. park icons in black space?

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Rotgut Willy, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Rotgut Willy

Rotgut Willy Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Is there a way to park icons (spell, skill, ability, etc) in the black space around the game window? Is there maybe a mod for the client that would allow this?

I think if I could do this, I may try the EC again. In the classic client, I have many icons set up in the black space beneath my game window. These are skills, spells and abilities which I only occasionally use... but when I do use them I need them immediately. All frequently used abilities I have bound to keys.

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

in the EC you can have as many hot bars as you want and what you can do is shrink each bar down so it only shows one square! and move it around as needed !

3. Merion

Merion Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

That's right! In order to do this, right-click on any hotbar slot and select "new hotbar". you can do this as often as you wish and if you like, you can shrink them down to 1 slot - thus having free floating icons.

You can also drag nearly everything (spells, stats, skills, items) into a hotbar.

4. Rotgut Willy

Rotgut Willy Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Oh awesome! Thanks! :D

5. After you get your mini-HotBars all set, right click on the incon in the HotBar and lock it in place. Otherwise, sooner or later you're going to drag the icons out of the HotBars by mistake.