1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

EC Issue - Can't bring up stats page

Discussion in 'UHall' started by [JD], Jul 23, 2010.

1. [JD]

[JD] Guest

In EC, used to be able to click my health/mana/endurance bar and my stats, resists, hci, lmc/lrc, dci etc screen would pop up.

No longer.

My client downloaded 30+ mb tonight...

Is this EC issue from the new pub 67 patch, or a copper_enhanced issue?

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Probably a change in the client and now the Copper Enhanced mod will have to be modified to work properly with it.
  3. [JD]

[JD] Guest

mcdermott have you seen this?
  4. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Looks like double clicking the status gump is now bringing up the paperdoll instead. I'll look into it though. You can still get to the character sheet via the appropriate button on the paperdoll though.
  5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004
    its the same in all clients even the default!

this is in the patch notes

"Updated double-click action for the portrait to a "use" action instead of always opening the paperdoll."
  6. I'm also having intermittent trouble with the Legacy Backpack opening with no items showing. Changing back to the grid view the items show though.