1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EC Issues

Discussion in 'UHall' started by chuckoatl, Jun 15, 2010.

1. chuckoatl

chuckoatl Guest

So I have been messing around with the EC. Wondering if anyone has found a way to remount a pet. Also if there is a range check for spells. I keep getting the message *target is too far away* which does not happen with UOA range sheck turned on.

2. maroite

maroite Guest

I'm pretty sure you can double click the mount, its floating health bar, or the bar in the pet window at the top left.

Not sure about range checking... I don't think there is anything like that. I guess you could do something with the macros, like wait for target.

3. chuckoatl

chuckoatl Guest

I know you can dbl click the pets bar, but when I am getting chased by an archer and 2 mages, I cant exactly dbl click anything. Hopefully they have it in the fix.

As for the range check I would love to see them put this in too. I have been playing 2D long enough to know exactly where 12 tiles is. With the zoom and such on the EC I cant tell. A 12 tile range check would be awesome for cursor querey.

4. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Remount pet is easy.

First Set up a macro for this:

All follow Me

Wait timer 1.8 Seconds (This gives the pet time to get next to you)

Target Nearest Follower

Use Targeted Object

You will remount your pet..... now this does NOT work if you use pets other than your mount.

You could still perhaps get it to work if you set up a macro to specifically call said pet.... You need not do the first part if you have a macro already set to call your pet and use it the instant you get dismounted...... then all you need to do is set one to Target the nearest and use it.

5. The Developers are also adding Mount/Dismount macro buttons for the EC and I believe CC clients. Not sure if it will be in the next patch, but it is being looked at.

6. JoO

JoO Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I made a macro to do the following in this order.
    Target nearest follower
    Use targeted object
    All stop
    All follow me
    This will mount me if my mount is close by and if not will stop it from attacking and head it in my direction. I can then hit the macro as needed till I mount.

7. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Let me know if you have issues casting with the mouse wheel for last target (lol)

8. lucitus

lucitus UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

The iusse with that is if you are in war mode you are sometimes attacking your pet! Very bad when you are in combat! Your pet is dead killed by yourself and you are dead killed by the EC ;)

9. chuckoatl

chuckoatl Guest

the mouse wheel works fine for casting, just neds a range check.

10. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

I love how those who use the new client don't take murder counts either.

11. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

12. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Mine does not care if your in war mode or not I tried and tested it