1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EC login

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by smaratelj, Feb 6, 2012.

1. smaratelj

smaratelj Guest

Umm guys, I can't log into the game with Enhanced Client. I click login and nothing happens, tried with fake accounts, nothing. It seems that either I'm not sending anything to the servers or I'm not getting anything. I tried enabling it in firewall, compatibility, admin stuff, checked to see if I have that nvidia thing everyone talks about but no. :/

Anyone got something on this? I checked through installed programs and deleted anything that could interfere, but nothing happened.

Should I get classic client in the meantime?

2. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins.
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane

Sad to see this here for 12 days with not a single response... I have the same issue.

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

try logging in with just the default and see if you can?

4. startle

I have nothing other than the newly downloaded "default"... Don't have Pinco or any other interface.

5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

have you had it running before? on the same computer ? and what have you changed sense it stopped or is not working?
    that is re installed the operating system? firewalls? ip blockers? gave all permissions? admin etc?

6. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

7. startle

I have never been successful at running it before. I did try - perhaps 8 months ago, with the same result. I thought I'd give it a try again - as the EC must have had an update in that time - but it continues to refuse to become one with my computer.

8 months ago I went thru a chain of emails with EA support - and believe it or not, we decided to just forget it. Really, I'm serious... And like a glutton for punishment, I decided to cross my fingers and give it another shot. So, here I am...

I'd really like to run it - based on the threads and screenshots I've seen of it - so thought I'd give it a try one more time.

:pint:

8. Nimuaq

Nimuaq Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

It might very well be unrelated but sometimes I restore down (the middle button between close and minimize at the top right of the game window) and maximize back the game window to fix the frozen screen.

9. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend