1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EC mods

Discussion in 'UHall' started by zamot, Oct 18, 2015.

1. zamot

zamot Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Good morning,
    I am trying to get back into the swing of things and playing catchup with all the changes. I was using Pincos for somethings but it seems way to bloated and my computer while not the greatest slows to a crawl when I have his mod loaded. There used to be some others that I used, I cannot seem to find them anymore. So is Pincos the only one left or are there more?
    Thanks.

Acid Rain likes this.
  2. Mervyn

Mervyn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

They recently revamped the EC so you shouldn't really need to play with a mod at all. A lot of pinco's features were integrated into the default EC client.

Gameboy and Merlin like this.
  3. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Depends on what features from Pinco's you liked.

The revamped version will NOT have the Pet Power calculations already in it... the revamped default UI also does not calculate loot for you like telling you what is or isn't relic frag worthy.... etc... though it is a VAST improvement to the old UI.

Gameboy likes this.
  4. Acid Rain

Acid Rain Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Welcome back :)
    The new UI should work just fine if your using the EC. For the CC there is still UOA available.

I couldn't agree more even using an i7 w/ 32gigs RAM on a computer 1 year old.

#4 Acid Rain, Oct 19, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2015
  5. Parnoc

Parnoc Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I've been logged in now for over 3 hours in Pinco EC and running all over including Eodon and even past the pyramid and I still see no problem. Ram use for UOSA is 740m, I have Firefox open and it's using over 300m so I don't consider UOSA to be excessive. I have a lousy connection because I'm a long way from the servers and EC with Pinco's is a whole lot better and faster than UOA and CC. Just sayin'.

Valura likes this.
  6. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Oh I can say that the EC and Pinco's UI runs WAY faster on my rig than the CC with UOAssist. But I still get some severe lag spikes and hiccups.