1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EC Paperdoll

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Yen Sid, Mar 30, 2010.

1. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

Kilt Armor doesn't show up in the slots, only on the body itself so it looks like you don't have a kilt on unless you take off your robe. Please fix this, I'm sure it can't take much to do so ;).

2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Did you file a bug report?

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

also post this in Test Center forum The developers are keeping a close eye there and we have had several responses from them on other matters !

4. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Is it really the EC? Or is it one of the mods that has not been updated to match the new patch/publish? Are you using a mod?

5. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

If you're using a mod, what mod version? I updated Copper Enhanced last weekend to asd in the new slots.

6. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

I'm not using any mods. And I will post this in TC if it hasn't.

7. omgmir

omgmir Guest

I wonder if there's a way to mod EC to show 2d paperdoll..

I would kill for that.

8. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

Nope, the EC paperdoll is too different. You can put on a graphical skin that's more 2d/Legacy themed, but the setup of the EC paperdoll is simply too different to turn into the 2d paperdoll, also modders cannot change the graphics of the character in the paperdoll, only the borders, tabs, items lots, etc.

9. Ni-

Ni- Guest

If I recall correctly, there are 2 sets of ‘slots’ in the EC. The armor set and the clothing set. I believe that the kilt armor uses the kilt (clothing) slot. Try checking the clothing slot set to verify it. I'm at work, so I wouldn't be able to check for a while, if I even remembered when I got home.

Edit. I stand corrected, the Kilt slot no longer exists on the second set of 'slots', as I was finally able to check.