1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Suggestion] EC PVP Mouse wheel target last for a mage

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Cetric, Feb 13, 2010.

1. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I am having issues trying to get this setup right.

Last target and last target curse seems to lag and make me overcast spells, and target last enemy doesn't seem to work right either.

Anyone use this?

when using Cursor Last Target, it almost seems like im casting at 2/4 speed instead of 2/6...its very strange. I'm fairly sure it is no setting i have but i do not know

ALSO just to add more to this-----it works great from my small test, set to a key, just not on mouse wheel?????????????????????

I have a logitech mx 518 mouse, anyone know if you can setup macros for the scroll wheel (not the button of it)?

2. Whinemaker

Whinemaker Guest

Hmm I guess my reply was lost in one of those system errors mentioned by Petra.

Anyway, same thing for me. The mouse wheel bindings for targeting is buggered.
    I sent them a bug report a while back, perhaps you should too?

As for the lag, sorry can't help you with that :(

3. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

anyone else with the crappy mouse wheel targeting?

4. I also have a hard time using the mouse wheel for targeting, gona try and go in the mouse settings for the wheel and turn it down a bit and see if it helps.

5. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Any luck? i didn't have any. lol

6. Garrett

Garrett Guest

Posted my own thread about this problem then saw here... Any updates on the problem?

7. Changing my mouse scrolling speed did nothin...they need to put a option to change the sensitivity of the wheel I think.