1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

ec zoom

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Smoot, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

how do i zoom in and out in the new ec. it used to be the mousewheel as default in the old one.

i can zoom in the map, but cant figure out how to zoom in the actual game screen.

thx in advance.

2. Packrat22

Packrat22 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

To zoom practically any window in EC click actions( either from pressing escape key or from the main hotbar)>other>toggle scale mode ( almost to the bottom of list). You can drag the icon onto a hotbar and just click icon to toggle scale mode.:scholar:

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

alt key and + or - or set the mouse wheel to zoom under input tab

4. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

thankyou, had a hard time finding the "main menue" once i did was able to easily adjust settings.

5. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

n00b.

Smoot likes this.
  6. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

haha your probably right, i guess im used to MAIN MENU being a big button on the main screen or paperdoll. seemed hard to get to at least for this noob!

7. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Found the user settings menu under the actions and pulled out the box and put it in a hotbar. Now I have easier access to it.

Smoot likes this.