1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Player Event) ECL Season 5, Match 1 : Monday 3 December, 8PM UK time (CANCELLED)

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Aurelius, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

And we're back for our fifth season, another set of 12 matches and perhaps some new champions and fighters. As ever, we are at the O*T Arena west of Zento, although the arena is now across the road and slightly closer to the town walls - but existing runes will still work fine, we're only a few steps away!

[​IMG]

As ever, we'll have the fights, betting on the outcomes, and a 'novelty' match to end the evening, so feel free to bring your fighting battle chickens to compete, win our money on the gambling, or just chat and watch the silliness and my terrible typing....

2. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Aurelius has just phoned me and unfortunately his wonderful Virgin internet has went down until 11pm tonight so we'll have to cancel. We're both very sorry about that. I guess Virgin don't know what advance notice means.

#2 Mapper, Dec 3, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2012
  3. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie

He has my sympathy. I too have Virgin, say no more.

4. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie

Well that was a great start - two hours before the match, my internet connection died, and they did not get things working again until well past midnight :sad3:

Thanks to Mapper for getting word out, good job I have his mobile number since the same fault that killed my internet also took out the phone and the TV service too... the fun of having services all bundled together.

Seems we are fated to start the season on the 17th, barring further technical failures from my ISP..... apologies to those who were raring to go.